Let’s all move on from the wood floor debacle, shall we? Those suckers are nailed down and there’s so much more to get done before our 3/31 move date.
Did I say move date? Yup. We gave our landlord our 30-notice and ohmygod. That means it’s real and we have to get our asses in gear so we have things like, oh, sinks. And a refrigerator. And stuff.
Which is why I’m distracting myself with pendant lighting for the kitchen peninsula/bar. Any advice, experience, or aesthetic preferences for a ranch house gone “organic modern”? Here’s a roundup of a few styles that are catching my eye:
2. Besa spotlight pendant in copper foil
3. Kichler Fremont pendant in chrome
4 & 5. Schoolhouse Lighting, Willamette series
6. Isla glass pendant in smoke
7. Fredrick Ramond globe pendant
8. Fredrick Ramond 4″ spotlight pendant in maple